Jaundice which catches new born babies but now it is also found in adults due to excess of bilirubin level. Jaundice affects our liver. Are you suffering from jaundice don’t be afraid of because our article will tell you how to recover from jaundice quickly. Bilirubin is produced due to destruction of old red blood cells. Bilirubin is a yellow pigment. If your liver is not so efficient to remove bilirubin and you can’t get rid of it then it causes you jaundice?
Some Sign and Symptoms of Jaundice Are:
- Lack of appetite
- Low fever
- Changing skin and eye color to yellow
Some Changes in Lifestyle in You Want to Recover from Jaundice Quickly:
- Never and never eat hot, spicy and oily food in jaundice. Stay away from it.
- Take sunlight
- Don’t be angry or stressful in any situation.
- Avoid canned or packaged food as they contain nitrates and sulfates.
Some Ways Or Remedies To Treat Or Cure Jaundice Quickly:
- Sunlight is the natural and one of the best ways to recover from jaundice. It is mostly used for babies. They are placed under sunlight naked so that the sunlight can cause breakdown of bilirubin molecules.
- Lemon or Lemon Juice as lemon contains anti-inflammatory properties and used as medicines in most health problems. You can drink glass of lemon water 3 times a day or you can also add 30 ml of lemon essential oil to oil of your choice and then massage with this oil on abdomen or right above your liver.
- Curd contains probiotic bacteria’s which are good for our stomach and curl is also easy to digest. Consumption of one bowl curd daily increases your immunity and also increases growth of good bacteria in your stomach.
- Sugarcane Juice has many benefits in jaundice. It can be easily digested and gives you energy which increases the rate of your recovery from jaundice and it also keeps your body hydrated and prevents you from dehydration.
- Barley is anti-oxidant and diuretic in nature. If we drink a glass of water mixing a teaspoon of roasted barley seeds power and honey it removes the toxins and bilirubin from our body.
- Amla contains good amount of vitamin C. To clean your liver and to treat jaundice you can take raw amla or amla dried in sun or juice of amla. Amla also has anti-oxidant properties.
- Basil leaves which is also known as tulsi. It has some properties which make your liver to work efficiently as before jaundice. You can crush some basil leaves and chew them or if you are not able to chew them make paste of it and mix it in juice and drink it in morning.
- Radish leaves is also helpful to get rid of this disease. Extract radish leaves juice and drink this juice daily.
These are the best ways to answer your question how to recover from jaundice quickly.
CONCLUSION: Jaundice which mostly happens to new born babies but is also occurring in adults. It can be treated at home easily by following these remedies.
My name is kelly. I am write health and beauty topics. Health cure is very important to regular days. Most of the people ignore about own health but it creates many problem after 30. i hope you will like the article.