Jaundice is a problem which happens due to problem in our liver or gall bladder. It makes the color of eyes, skin yellow. Icterus is another term used for jaundice. Bilirubin is a yellow colored substance which is produced due to destruction of red blood cells. Jaundice happens where there is excess of bilirubin in body. Jaundice occurs in people of all ages. In jaundice it is very important to take care of what food or diet you are taking. It is not a big disease but if attention is not paid it can become so you should know jaundice symptoms treatment and prevention so that it can be treated before becoming worse. We will give you all information about jaundice through this article.
- Yellow Color of Eyes: As you know that our eye has a black ball which we call as pupil and the surrounding part which becomes yellow in jaundice which is the most common symptom of jaundice so if you see any these changes in eye consult to your doctor.
- Urine Becomes Dark Yellow: Our urine color tells us about our health like red urine represents kidney or bladder tumor, is you had taken asthma medicine then its color can turn to blue or green, foamy and frothy urine can be due to proteins or problem with kidney and dark urine means you may be suffering from jaundice.
- Lack of Appetite: It means having no or decrease in desire of eating. It is also seen in jaundice.
- Nausea and Vomiting: These two mostly happens in many other diseases but they are also common in jaundice.
Prevention from Jaundice
- Some preventive measures for jaundice are:
- Vaccination is one of the best ways to prevent you from jaundice.
- In jaundice our liver gets affected and alcohol also harms our liver so it is necessary to avoid excessive use or if possible avoid it.
- Stay away from outside or unhygienic food.
- Avoid those medicines which affect liver.
- Jaundice is itself not a disease but can be due to malaria so when travelling outside take medicines for malaria.
- Stay away from caffeine as according to studies high amount of caffeine can lead to failure of liver.
Treatment of Jaundice:
- Doctor gives you treatment of jaundice depending on what it the cause of jaundice in your case.
- There is no specific treatment for jaundice as it is not a disease but can be cause of other diseases such as malaria as I told you above.
- Jaundice due to malaria is curable.
- New born jaundice, hepatitis A goes away own.
- In some case jaundice also needs surgery like in obstructive jaundice.
- Hemolytic jaundice can be cured by giving patients supplements of iron.
To cure jaundice it is very important to know about jaundice symptoms treatment and prevention so that before your liver is badly damaged jaundice can be treated.
CONCLUSION: Jaundice which is not a disease in itself but can be a sign of other medical conditions. In jaundice it is important to find out its cause so that it can be treated.
My name is kelly. I am write health and beauty topics. Health cure is very important to regular days. Most of the people ignore about own health but it creates many problem after 30. i hope you will like the article.